1/23/2010

Style Buddies

Models for dressing for my Lifestyles class.Babs, Lola, and Corbin Dallas. You shut your mouth
their my models I can name them whatever I want! And yes that first one is me, again shut you mouth, lol.

I am just TAing but I can help but really want to do the assignments!


I just did white people....I feel kinda bad...

Don't make fun of Corbin Dallas' Robert Pattinson hair...Or his gayface.
Gayface is fine... I just want to draw some guys with out beautiful perfect
faces at dome point... I tried to give him facial hair to manly him up and
but believe it or not he just looked more gay after that, lol.

Anyway, more coming soon!

2 comments:

Abby Boeh said...

HE LOOKS SOOOOO GAY.

:D They're wonderful.

Barbara Tarr said...

i knoooow!! PISS. haha check out the revised version here. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MCdd2XMKCGs/S1ya4iBTkAI/AAAAAAAAAxE/v8b3YiNTH6Q/s1600-h/models.jpg

less gay....but not by much